In order to make the proof process predictable, mastered and efficient, SafeRiver developed a set of tools, the SafeRiver Toolkit, which includes:
- SafeRiver Modeling Rules Guidelines:
- SafeRiver Modeling Rules Verifier:
- Identification and localization of constructs that are incompatible with Simulink DV
- Identification and localization of constructs that prevent the convergence of the proof process
- Verification of Modelling Rules
- Metrics computation for identifying complex parts of the model (which increases the efficiency of the generated code)
- SafeRiver Optimizer:
- Model optimizations so as to master memory consumption and to dramatically reduce proof computation time.
As for the use of the tools in the context of Simulink models, these tools can be integrated into the Matlab environment.
- Time spent in the proof convergence reduced by a factor of as much as 50 times
- Memory consumption (RAM) reduced by a factor of as much as 10 times
These tools are available for SafeRiver clients and come with the provision of skill transfer services.